weight loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, October 3, 2010

ugh...

my insides are burning. I might actually vomit without meaning to. All this, probably, because of food. Food is evil. Ew. Okay, thinking about food only makes me more nauseous.

Anyway, sorry about the last few posts. I deleted them. Probably a good thing, anyway. I tried blogging from my phone but it didn't work. I don't know what the hell happened. It was sounding like an angry, drunken post anyway. oh well.

I'm going to lay down and if I don't feel better I'll purge and if that still doesn't work, I'll lay down and feel like I might die tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Have some water. If it hurts it means its working. Please don't die on us, we all need some support.
    Have some watermelon, low cal, and will get you moving, or have a herbal tea.
    I'm going to follow you, I don't want you getting sick.
    Check out my blog for some tips
    http://creepconfessions.blogspot.com
    I'm knew so it would be great if you could follow :)
    We can do it together, I really need support atm
    xoxoxooxox good luck, stay strong lovely

    ReplyDelete