weight loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

So. 25 truths.

math is stupid.
I'm fat.
Taylor swift is awesome.
everyone looks better than I do.
don't worry, the next post will be happier.
diet dr. pepper is the best.
even better is flavored 0 calorie water, which doesn't expand your stomach.
the person I love has major depression and refuses to get help.
I'm very proud of my published book, and I'm working on getting another published.
psychology is going great!
Math...not so much.
History is so-so.
English should be fine.
I have tons of homework to do.
Donuts will be the death of me.
I like old country better.
Like Kerosene, vs. House that made me.
Or You Save me vs. Boys of Fall.
I wonder how Reba manages to stay looking so good.
Seriously, she's never been fat.
I'm a sucker for redheads.
I want a girlfriend.
Like, right now. I want someone to love.
Oh! And I stopped prostituting.
Thanksgiving was fine, but christmas scares the bejeezus out of me.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear you're down but I'm glad to hear that you stopped prostituting not so much because of the profession itself but mainly because i'm worried about your safety!!!
    hope you feel better soon

    ReplyDelete