weight loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, December 16, 2010

follow up

Alright, then. I survived. And I'm still fat. But instead of working so hard at recovery only to resort to mia later, I'm gonna go slightly ana so I feel a bit more control. I'm going to ease myself out of this disorder instead of trying to go cold turkey.

damn barrett's esophagus though...I hate it.

and thank you all for your kind comments. Dylphe, I love you. but nothing could have prevented it.

and portraying taylor, I totally understand.

1 comment:

  1. i know, b/p that's on a roll is pretty much impossible to stop, but one can hope right? ^_^
    i'm so glad your heart handled it though.
    you know cold turkey doesn't work for everyone so taking small steps isn't to bad
    stay strong

    ReplyDelete