weight loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

confessions of a reformed bulimic

So many posts ago I posted a rough story of my past, of how I got here. This is where I am now.
When I got out the hospital, I had an heart complications, low potassium, and barrett's esophagus. After I was well again and in recovery, I relapsed. My very first purge my body went into freak out mode. My heart immediately started going irregular and I couldn't stop shaking. And now I'm scared to death of being sick because my body can't tell the difference between a purge and being unintentionally sick.

The next time I throw up, I could die.

It kinda scares me. Only because I'm no longer suicidal and I've actually made some friends here and in real life that might care if I die.

Oh, and by the way, read Dylphe's blog. It's awesome and she's a really good friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment