weight loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Bulimia

So yesterday I had my first bulimic episode in a long while. I was reading the blog 'Letters from Ana' (great blog, by the way. Nikki is an awesome writer). and suddenly I had to purge. That one wasn't so bad. Yogurt, some soup....but then we had to go out for dinner at some greasy mexican restaurant.

I ended up purging ALL of it. It was a lot, by the way. My poor body went into shock. I went into class practically crying and shaking like mad. But once I managed to calm down, I liked it. Just like that, I'm addicted again.

I even thought that maybe I could go to Golden Corral today with a friend, and purge everything. As much as I love ana, Mia is just so damn good until my heart starts acting funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment