weight loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, September 13, 2010

Just to catch you up...

When I was 11, I developed anorexia. two years later, I developed bulimia. This went on more or less until I was seventeen (until about 3 months ago). That's it in a nutshell. I got to enjoy three months of recovery, but now it's time to get back to business.

I used to be 107 pounds. Now, I'm a whopping 138. I HAVE to lose this weight.

I'll try to post every day. And I'll post my successes as well as my failures.

Today:
6 in. subway sandwich (about 320 cals)
2 bags of chips during a mini binge (about 240 cals)
a fiber one bar and a coke (about 280 cals)

coupled with dinner later tonight, I'm hoping for just under 1000 calories. I'll be better soon, I promise! I've got to ease my way into 500 cal days.

No comments:

Post a Comment